Looking for comprehensive travel insurance you can rely on? Whatever your age, and however long your trip, Specialist travel insurance over 80 and medical cover
‘OK To Travel’.
If you wish to discuss your policy details, please call
01223 446 920 and quote ‘Tropical Tastes‘.
Travel with Confidence
OK To Travel is designed to help you travel, where you want, when you want. Other travel insurers may decline cover, based on medical conditions, and age but that’s not our style we provide travel insurance over 80!
We aim to provide cover for all ages, and all types of medical conditions, including Cancer, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Stroke, Epilepsy and Mental Health Conditions.
Whether you’re looking for a single trip, or annual multi trip policy, look no further. Getting a quote takes minutes, with our instant Quote and Buy system, it’s quick, simply and totally confidential for travel insurance over 80.
This policy is only available to residents of UK, who have lived in the UK for the last six months, and are registered with a UK GP.
When thinking of travelling abroad it is always best to be prepared, as to what requirements exist in the particular country you are visiting. Some ‘ Top Tips’ can be obtained on the UK Goverment, Foreign Travel Advice, which contains specific information relating to health and vaccine requirements, as well as general safety advice.
YOUR TRAVEL INSURANCE CHECKLIST – things to consider when taking out Travel Insurance:-
- CANCELLED TRIP – cost of all expenses incurred, flights, tour packages, car rental, hotel rooms/villa bookings, individual ‘outings’ such as a day river cruise which may have been pre-paid – check exactly what your policy covers.
- MEDICAL EMERGENCY – checkout health services in the country you are visiting, by using the foreign office link above. Make sure yoU are happy wIth the cover, your policy will provide in the event of a medical emergency.
- EMERGENCY EVACUATION – what cover is provided by the policy on offer? This can be especially important, if you are travelling independently.
- LOST OR DELAYED BAGGAGE – are there time related clauses as to when a claim would be accepted?
- PHONE ASSISTANCE – does the company providing cover have a 24/7 emergency phone line available to give assistance?
Additionally, also consider the following – what life insurance cover is provided, are there any hazardous sport exemption clauses, check out any car rental agreement, you may take out separately, to see what personal injury clauses exist.
Finally, don’t forget to take all of you travel insurance documentation with you!
Get in touch today for travel insurance for seniors, travel insurance for over 70s, travel insurance with cancer, travel insurance over 65, travel insurance over 80, travel insurance diabetes.